Friday, February 12, 2010

ashtons storie she wins !!!!!!

bravo ASHTON you are the ultimate winner
lol(cause you the only one! p.s girls please feel free to post!!!!!!!
p.s ashton what church to u go to......i go to the nazerine church.....or some times a baptist one but we are just plane christian.....oh and i am getting a whole new worde robe of clothes weeee swim siuts a boogie board beach skirts capris and a ton of skirts p.s my grandpas b.day is the14 of february cool and my grandma is the 24 off december and my step dad is ion the 1st of the new year funnie that i get stuck on sep 2nd school.
Katie and The Move

Katie was an eleven year old girl with freckles scattered all over her face. Her freckles went with her short brown hair. Her mother was divorced and she had two siblings.. Veronica she’s fourteen, and her little sister Milly she’s four. She was in the car on her way to Mississippi. Suddenly she asked “Moooom, do we have to move?” Her mom ignored her. So Katie kept asking questions. “What about all my friends?” Her mom finally answered her. “You will make new ones in Mississippi.” Katie spent the whole drive dreaming she didn’t have to move..
When Katie got to her new home she was surprised. She saw a big white house with a swing on the porch. Katie didn’t know what to expect when she went inside she saw a beautiful staircase with prettily purple flowers painted on the side. What a surprise! Purple was her favorite color! She was going to tell her mom that she regretted saying she didn’t want to move to Mississippi. Her sister kept on repeating “I definitely know I will get my own room.” Milly was just running and screaming all around the house.. Katie thought about what Milly was doing.. I never seen Milly act like that before.. Well that’s not really my problem.. Wait… She still had a question. “What do I do for school? Am I going to be home schooled?” Her mom replied “No, you are going to the local school. Tomorrow you will start fresh. You will be surprised what you find.” When Katie went to bed that night she thought about what her mother had said. Katie thought and thought. She thought so hard she tired herself out and fell asleep.

MORE COMING SOON STAY POSTED

.....oh and my brother is armed forces day may 15...... hope yall have a great wekend

23 comments:

  1. hello is any one there??? love beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am here now.. Ok I don't go to a church.. I know "Un-Christian Like" but I read the Bible while I'm sick.. At nights anyway.. I try to read it more.. Are you mountain time pacific atlantic or central im central it is 1:45 PM now..

    ReplyDelete
  3. u dont go do church......what relegion are u....i mean not trying to be rude.......
    beth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christian very christian.. I know alot of stuff dont be mad at me.. Your like my only best friend i have ever had (except for victoria in kindergarten)

    ReplyDelete
  5. To make it up to you.. WIll you help me with my book? Nancy Rue is helping me too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ashton you you deleted my comments that is so rude ........glad nancy is helping u i am on lets talk !!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. well its4 minutes to 5:oo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmm we do have different times.. COOl! LOL so yes or no? I KNOW it was rude. And I should have told you before PLEASE PLEASE forgive me.. I really want to make it up to you.. So WIll you help me with my book?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh and if you want to express your feelings like anger only HAPPY things on mine please my mom checks it and will think I did something wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey i checked your blog u deleted...........oh ashton

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know you said you were mad thats why i deleted it. OK I am just going to get off the computer for a while.. *Deep breath*

    ReplyDelete
  12. well mabey u will have to seddle with katelyn i used to have a best friend like 3 years ago but our moms split ashton i dont know mabey settle for kate

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ok im here.. It's 4 here and 5 where you are so you have eastern time i have central

    ReplyDelete
  14. ummm please who are u rudley and snowplow i am trying to talk to ashton........

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ashton/Rudley/Snow PlowFebruary 12, 2010 at 5:16 PM

    UM ok I am ashton and rudey and snow plow..

    So wanna help me with my book?

    ReplyDelete
  16. why should i if you delet my comments i wont be back till 9:oo your time i have to go to a play and why wre you all those names........

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ok for fun sorry.. I had too! It was making my editing process slow! I even deleted my comments! Some of Katelyn's cause she didn't post much..

    ReplyDelete
  18. so i wanna get this staightenedup the whole story one minute your so nice the next i like your worst enemy for nooo reason ashton tell the whole truth...beth

    ReplyDelete
  19. bye i have to go i will be back ......

    ReplyDelete
  20. dear ashton please tell me why i cant post on your machine!!!!!!!
    love beth p.s why did u delete whole story and once this is sorted out you can help me w/mine and i can help u w/yours but an excplaination goes!!!
    beth

    ReplyDelete
  21. well email rue that were working together but a 25 word explaning to do for me i am lost why u deleted mine not kates

    ReplyDelete